WHAT WE’VE FOUND AND LIKED ON THE WEB
Are you hanging in there? Have you returned to work yet? I did last week, and honestly I miss the slower pace from the more rigid stay in place order. That was not sustainable, I get it, but I am now trying to find the way to claim a little more downtime. I especially miss the long mornings.
But on to the things we want to share from around town.
- Have you heard of The Skimm? I just love the slightly sassy attitude that they share a few news headlines. They give you the gist of what’s going on with plenty of links to the actual news reports.
- I know I’ve shared Young House Love with you before, but I just have to share again. They have recently embraced small house living and downsized from 3150 sq ft to 1400, and they are loving it! Check out how their kitchen / main floor area is working for them.
- Paper clutter can be the worst! Be More With Less has some fabulous tips on how to get rid of it.
- How cute is this Wooden hanging plant stand? Rachel Teodoro has the plans to make this cutie.
- This Blueberry Almond Crisp looks amazing! I’ve got this one saved to make soon.
Have a wonderful weekend!