Welcome to Thursday. Hope it’s being a good week for you!
Today is a special day….Just because.
Because it is National Just Because Day!
We all have things we must do today, and many of us have regular routines that we like and that make our lives run smoother. I am all for this – I love my routines. But, for today, how about considering doing something just because?
There are plenty of things you can consider –
- Make your favorite cookies – and share them!
- Stop to talk to your neighbor instead of heading right into the house.
- Sit and read your favorite book or blog.
- Watch a movie in the middle of the day.
- Sing out loud in the car.
- Smile and be friendly when someone else is being cranky.
- Light a candle.
- Lend a hand to someone in need.
- Donate something that has been hanging around that you really don’t love.
- Consider how you can make Just Because Day personal and out of the ordinary.
Want to make today a little more memorable? Do something wonderful for no reason at all. Want to make a difference in your life or in someone else’s? Determine to be a little spontaneous and show yourself that you have got some cool moves to make that happen. Make today a red-letter day by being open to the good vibes that come your way.
You don’t have to abandon your to do list or routines (if doing so would make you feel a little off balance). I’m just saying that today is the perfect day to throw in a little something extra special….Just because.